Suddenly Zotero stopped working, can't add citation numbers or footnotes, tried everything

After using Zotero for weeks, suddenly unable to post citation numbers and footnotes. Tried everything from reinstalling, updates, etc. How can this be solved? Must continue work.
  • dstillman Zotero Team
    We'll need more details to help you.

    https://www.zotero.org/support/reporting_problems
  • Thank you for your reply. After using Zotero to complete the first half of a chapter, it was time to add footnotes to the remainder of the chapter. I could access Zotero, but the footnote numbers and the actual footnote at the bottom of the page did not appear. I disabled and re-enabled the add-ons several times, turned the computer off and on and generally did troubleshooting with no luck. When I clicked on Zotero, the box came up and I added the citation, but it did not translate to the citation number or footer.
  • dstillman Zotero Team
    Sorry, but that's still not enough. Please read through the linked page for the two very specific things we need.
Sign In or Register to comment.