wrong Vancouver style
hey,
I have a problem with the Vancouver style.
When I create a bibliography by selecting the documents and right-clicking on "create a bibliography from documents..." then I copy-paste and insert it into a file (word/docs) then the bibliography is in a wrong style. I however tried to reinstall zotero but it always displays the "1. 2. 3. 4". aligned to the right just like if they were tabulations everywhere
can someone help me ? thank you
I have a problem with the Vancouver style.
When I create a bibliography by selecting the documents and right-clicking on "create a bibliography from documents..." then I copy-paste and insert it into a file (word/docs) then the bibliography is in a wrong style. I however tried to reinstall zotero but it always displays the "1. 2. 3. 4". aligned to the right just like if they were tabulations everywhere
can someone help me ? thank you
-
adamsmithcopy & paste of most numeric styles doesn't work well. Instead, save as RTF and open the saved file in Word.
Upgrade Storage