Bluebook Law Review and EU Regulations

I am writing a paper that requires "Harvard Bluebook Style". I am from Germany, so I need to cite from German Commentarys and from material of the European Union.

In particular, I have a problem with citing an EU-Regulation (GDPR). Harvard Bluebook says:

Bluebook Rule 21.9: Legislation

Citations to EU legislative acts (regulations and directives) and other legal acts (decisions) of the EU Council or the European Commission should be made to the edition of the Official Journal of the European Union (or its predecessor publication) in which they were published. All such citations will be to the "L" series of the Official Journal.

Citations should include the name of the issuing institution, the type of act, the number and any subdivision cited.

Citation Format:

O.J. (L. )

Example:

Council Directive 90/476, art. 5, 1990 O.J. (L 266) 1, 2.

What Zotero does is:

Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), L 119/1 O.J. (2016).

I am fine with the title, but I would appreciate to change the part "L 119/1 O.J. (2016)". I am not able to find the correct lines in the code to change them. Can anyone help please?
  • I don't know if Zotero is flexible enough for this -- Juris-m allows jurisdiction-specific styling for legislation and cases. I'd honestly just put the whole thing into the title field -- that should work?
    If you do want proper law support, I don't think you'll get around Juris-m.