Cannot insert citations in word

After clicking 'add/edit citation' and input the name of the literature in the box, there is no response after I hit enter.
I tried to uninstall and reinstall word plugin, restart computer and changing the virtual memory settings. However, it is still not working.

I haven't tried re-install zotero because I am afraid my library and folders will get changed.

Need urgent help in my case. Greatly appreciate it!
  • What happens when you click on the small triangle at the left of the box and select "Classic add citation dialog"? Do you see your library?
  • I do see the library when I select that. Also, I just tried unselect it, it is also working now. Strange...

    Thank you very much! I will keep you updated if this problem happened again.
  • I had problems inserting agin. No response after hitting enter. However, the classic add citation works.
  • dstillman Zotero Team
    Disable all your third-party plugins.

    If you're still having trouble, provide a Debug ID for reproducing the problem.
Sign In or Register to comment.