Adding # of Pages to Bioliography

Hello,
I using the style for Ecology and I'm having a few different difficulties with displaying the # of pages for reports and books in my bibliography.

I have reports that I'd like to display the # of pages, but there doesn't appear to be a field in the parent items for this (I just see Pages). Is there a way to add the field? After reading through the Forum, I now see why this item appears with Page 91. It was supposed to show 97pp at the end of the citation but the only option for a Report is to enter "Pages". Is there a way to also include the field "# of pages"?

Cichowski, D., and S. Haeussler. 2020. The response of caribou terrestrial forage lichens to mountain pine beetles, forest harvesting and fire in the East Ootsa and Entiako areas: 2016/17 (year 16) field season report. Page 97. Bulkley Valley Centre for Natural Resources Research and Management, Habitat Conservation Trust Foundation, BC Ministry of Forests, Lands, Natural Resource Operations and Rural Development, BC Parks, and Canadian Forest Products Ltd., Smithers, B.C.

I have # of pages entered in the Parent Item for the following book, but the number of pages doesn't appear when displayed in my bibliography:

Messier, C. C., K. J. Puettmann, and K. D. Coates. 2013. Managing forests as complex adaptive systems: Building resilience to the challenge of global change. Routledge, New York.

Thank you for your help.