disable notifications

I'm just starting to use Zotero and am quite impressed so far with how much easier it makes my life :-) Thanks a lot!

During this short time the only thing that made me frown in disaproval was this little notification popup everytime I add some entry or attachement to the library. Could you please add an option to disable all notification (except maybe error/warning messages).

That would be great :-)
  • Without the notification, you wouldn't know what entry was added-- for some sites, it can be less than clear what is being added, and there's no way for Zotero to know in which cases it is already obvious to the user what is being downloaded. Take, for example, a Wikipedia article that references one journal article. A Zotero user sees the journal article icon in the address bar and clicks on it-- unless the user knows that Zotero doesn't have a Wikipedia site translator, she may assume that she is downloading an item referring to the article, rather than to an item cited in the article. Such unclear situations are not uncommon.
  • That's why I asked for an option to disable it. Not for the default behaviour to be changed ;-)