Questions about private groups with a Zotero storage

I've got some questions about what you can do with private groups in the case of a Zotero storage.

Are Users' rights limited or not to the references and documents they have added themselves? Can anyone modify or delete any reference, or only his?

About pdf documents
Are annotations and highlights individual or visible to all members? If they are visible to everyone, is it possible to find out who added each annotation? each highlight? Will the user's name will somewhere?

On creating a note from annotations
We can highlight with several colors, but I can't figure out how to link each color to an identifier when I create the note from the highlights. Is this possible?

Will the author of each annotation identified or not on the created note?

• Are Users' rights limited or not to the references and documents they have added themselves?
    No.
    Can anyone modify or delete any reference
    Yes.
    Are annotations and highlights individual or visible to all members?
    Yes. Seamless collaborative annotation was a major goal of the PDF reader.
    If they are visible to everyone, is it possible to find out who added each annotation? each highlight? Will the user's name will somewhere?
    Yes.
    We can highlight with several colors, but I can't figure out how to link each color to an identifier when I create the note from the highlights.
    What do you mean by "an identifier"? You can enable annotation colors from the menu in the note editor after adding annotations to a note.
    Will the author of each annotation identified or not on the created note?
    No, only in the PDF reader.
  • Thank you for everything
    an identifier : you gave the answer! I didn't know about the colors in the note editor ! That's what I'm looking for.