Recovering deleted / missing items

Hello, I seem to be missing items (collections) that I do not remember deleting from My Library. I did clear out a few things recently, but I do not recall having deleted the collections I am now looking for. My trash is empty. Is there a way to view past versions of My Library, or are there any other reasons some of my collections may have disappeared?
  • items (collections)
    Items and collections are different things. Which are you referring to?

Do you see what you're looking for online? If you really are talking about My Library and not a group library, only two collections have been deleted in your online library, the most recent from last November.

It's possible you moved a collection underneath another collection by mistake. You can click a collection, press + to expand all collections, and start typing a collection name to find it.

In either case, any items would still be in the library root. The most recently deleted items online were deleted in December.
  • Hmm interesting. I thought I deleted some collections just a couple of weeks ago from My Library... I don't see them under other collections either. Mystery. Perhaps I am hallucinating. Thanks for responding. I will keep looking..