OpenOffice Okay, NeoOffice, Not

I just upgraded to Zotero 2.0 and things are great with Open Office, but not with NeoOffice. I have a MAC, OS X 10.6.2. OpenOffice 3.1.1 and NeoOffice 3.0.1. I installed the new plugin for Open Office, and it attached just fine to Firefox and works like a charm for citations. But I see no Zotero toolbar in NeoOffice and don't see how I can get the toolbar to install. Can somebody help?

Thanks very much.
  • Please do not double-post.

http://www.zotero.org/support/forum_guidelines
  • Sorry. I only posted here because I wasn't getting any comments in the other category.
  • Can not confirm rodgerbird's issue. Running OS 10.6.2, FF 3.5.7 and NeoOffice 3.01. (patch3) with Zotero 2.0b7.6 and the latest plugin for Neo-Integration in FF (3.0.a5). All seems to be working well.

@rodgerbird – At the risk of stating the obvious: The Toolbar is called "Add-On - Insert Citation". Have you chosen this in the list of available toolbars in Neo? Also check the in the Preferences for the Neo-add-on in Firefox the paths for the Java UNO Directory (in my case: file:///Applications/NeoOffice.app/Contents/basis-link/ure-link/share/java/) and the second option for the soffice executable: (commonly something like: file:///Applications/NeoOffice.app/Contents/MacOS/).

It might help deinstalling any old plug-ins...
    Good luck
    kithairon