Copying full APA citation along with zotero:// link

This discussion was created from comments split from: Available for beta testing: zotero:// link options for Quick Copy.
  • edited June 4, 2023
    I'm not sure if I'm misunderstanding what is and is not possible, but I'm looking to copy the zotero link along with the full APA citation at the same time using quick copy in a single keystroke. Does this announcement mean that should work, or am I looking for something else entirely? I have played around with these settings and have not been able to get it to attach the link after the full APA citation. To clarify, I'm hoping to achieve something like the "Markdown URI" option but that follows the citation. Although ideally it would just be called e.g. [Zotero link](zotero://...) .

Also note that I am NOT looking to copy notes/annotations, just the citation and link.

Something like:
    Last, First. (Year). Title. Publication. DOI. [Zotero link](zotero://...)
  • No, that thread was about Note Quick Copy, used for annotations in the PDF reader and annotations and citations in notes. There's no built-in way to add a zotero:// link to references created with Item Quick Copy.