Append backlink in annotation when "add to note"

Maybe it is a little bit much to ask, But I am wondering how feasible to achieve following with current Zotero:
Appending the link to the notes the annotation is adding to(specific line of the notes ideally, but the whole notes is fine too) at the end of the annotation everytime when I click "add to note" button.
So that for any annotation, I have a good idea of which note(s) are referring to it.
  • edited May 8, 2023
    That's built-in — just click the annotation in the note and click Show on Page.
  • edited May 8, 2023
    Thanks for the reply but that is not what I mean. And apologize for the confusing statement.

I mean if it is possible for the links to the notes the annotation are being added onto(not the other way around, i.e. the links to the annotation the notes are referring to/citing) being appended to the "annotation". You may be adding one particular annotation to multiple notes and thus appended multiple corresponding links to that annotation.
  • Ah, I see. That's not currently possible, though you can search for the highlighted text in the search bar in All Fields & Tags mode to find notes with that text.
  • Hiya folks! Is this something that could be added through an add-on?