Chicago -- Make Series Editors Appear

It would be nice to have an iteration of the Chicago Style that causes series editors to appear in footnotes and bib, as this is often a helpful bit of information. Thx, Mark
  • I fear that's not possible - we currently have no mapping for the series-editor field, although afaikt the variable series-editor does exist in csl

Dan et al. - any reason not to map that?
  • afaikt the variable series-editor does exist in csl
    Not anymore: http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/xbiblio/changeset/461
  • ah thanks - collection-editor seems to work.
    Mark, how would you like the series editor to appear?
  • Adam, sorry for the delayed response:

I have indicated below how I believe the series editors should appear. Maybe a Chicago Geek will double-check, proof that, before it's activated.

Bib Entry:

Guelzo, Allen C. Foreword to Charles G. Finney and the Spirit of American Evangelicalism, by Charles E. Hambrick-Stowe. Library of Religious Biography, edited by Mark A. Noll, Nathan O. Hatch, and Allen C. Guelzo. Grand Rapids, Mich.: William B. Eerdmans Pub. Co., 1996.

Footnote:

Allen C. Guelzo, foreword to Charles G. Finney and the Spirit of American Evangelicalism, Library of Religious Biography, edited by Mark A. Noll, Nathan O. Hatch, and Allen C. Guelzo (Grand Rapids, Mich.: William B. Eerdmans Pub. Co., 1996), vii-x.