Syncing problem
Hello, I am currently facing difficulties with Zotero, which is affecting my Integration activity assignment. The synchronization feature of Zotero is not functioning properly, causing issues for both me and my teacher. We have a shared group where my teacher should be able to view my sources, but unfortunately, she is unable to access them. Similarly, when she shares articles for me to work with, I am unable to access them.
It is crucial for my teacher to have complete access to my database, but unfortunately, she cannot access it. I have taken several steps to resolve the problem, including clearing my storage, researching possible solutions for synchronization, seeking assistance from IT professionals, creating a new group with my teacher, upgrading Zotero multiple times, saving my sources on different platforms such as Google Drive instead of iCloud, and trying alternative locations to store them. Additionally, I have even uninstalled and reinstalled Zotero, among other attempts. Despite trying various methods, none of them have been successful in resolving the issue.
Thank you
It is crucial for my teacher to have complete access to my database, but unfortunately, she cannot access it. I have taken several steps to resolve the problem, including clearing my storage, researching possible solutions for synchronization, seeking assistance from IT professionals, creating a new group with my teacher, upgrading Zotero multiple times, saving my sources on different platforms such as Google Drive instead of iCloud, and trying alternative locations to store them. Additionally, I have even uninstalled and reinstalled Zotero, among other attempts. Despite trying various methods, none of them have been successful in resolving the issue.
Thank you
Upgrade Storage
https://www.zotero.org/support/kb/changes_not_syncing
https://www.zotero.org/support/kb/files_not_syncing
What can be done? I can send a Word document with all the efforts done to troubleshoot this problem since March 2023.
I don't understand what you're saying iCloud has to do with this, but we can only help with Zotero syncing using stored files, not linked files, and the Zotero data directory certainly can't be placed in a cloud storage folder.