Enable syncing via iPad

I would like to use Zotero with Logseq on iPad. To do so I need to enable syncing, but I can not find an option to do so via the Zotero iPad app or website. Am I missing something, or does this need to be a feature request?
  • The Zotero ipad app syncs by default -- I don't even think you can use it without sync. Are you after a specific workflow with Logseq described somwhere that you could link to?
  • Logseq’s page on Zotero integration is here: https://docs.logseq.com/#/page/zotero
    Perhaps it is out of date?

My Zotero Settings include an Automatic Zotero iOS Client Key, but the Logseq app does not seem to have an option to use it. Logseq’s Zotero settings do have a field for a private key so I also created a profile with a new private key.

However, when I invoke the Zotero search bar in Logseq, I can not get it to show any search results when entering titles, authors tags etc.
  • so I also created a profile with a new private key.
    What do you mean by "created a profile" exactly? If you created a different Zotero account, obviously that wouldn't work to pull in info from the one that you're using on your iPad. But you can add any number of API keys to a single Zotero account.
  • Logseq’s Zotero settings allow you to create different profiles, with settings for API key, user/group ID, directory locations, other preferences relating to Logseq integration, etc. I tried creating several profiles, all using the same Zotero account, but with different API keys.