The word document closed usally when I try to add a reference

Hello,

I use Windows 10. When i try to add refrence, one time on three, the word document is closed on its owen.

Every time I have to re open it, and it's not all practicul, specially I have 2/3 document are open on the same time

Does anyone know what is the problem please and how to bypass it

Thanks in adavanced
  • What exact version of Windows and Word?
  • For Windows : windows 10 64 bits , WOrd 2016
  • No, we need the full, exact numbers.
  • Ok
    for windows
    Édition Windows 10 Entreprise
    Version 21H2
    Installé le ‎20/‎05/‎2021
    Build du système d’exploitation 19044.2846
    Expérience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4190.0

    for word
    Microsoft office Pro 2016
  • That's still not the full version of Word.
  • edited April 29, 2023
    sorry,
    just a second I will check how I can get it
  • edited April 29, 2023
    Word 2016 (16.05383.1000) MSO(16.0.53.661000) 32 bits
    ID produit : 00339-10000-00000-AA981
    I hope that's it
  • OK, I'm not sure when that version is from — I'm not seeing any results for that in Google. Basically, though, a Word crash is almost always a Word problem, and the only advice we can really provide is to update to the latest version of Word that's available to you in the hope that it fixes the crash.
  • Best I can tell, that's a very old, early version of Word 2016. You should try to upgrade.
  • edited April 29, 2023
    Ok thank you , I will try to update word ( it's a compagny laptop)
    and I let you know
    Thanks again for your help
    have a great weekend
Sign In or Register to comment.