Image doesn't sync from a mac to web library or another mac

I use Zotero on a Mac (macOS Monterey Version 12.3.1) and iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017), and sometimes on the Edge browser. And my Zotero software is beyond version 6 on both machines. Here is the problem: I make a note with an embed image, but it doesn't sync to the web library or the iMac. Here is what I have done.
- I made a note with an embedded image (from the screenshot) in Zotero (6.0.25) on the Mac.
- I went to the web library, find the reference entry, clicked the "Note" tab on the top-right, then I saw the image appear as a blank square, and a window poped up saying "Error
Received error from Zotero server: Not found.".
- I went to the Zotero (6.0.26) on the iMac, and again, I saw the image appear as a blank square.
- I repeated the steps from web library or iMac, and got the similar results. For example, when I started from web library, I have the note with normal embedded image on web library, but blank squares on Mac and iMac; if I started from iMac, I got blank square on Mac and web library.
  • Do you have file sync enabled and set to Zotero Storage in the Sync pane of the preferences? Embedded images transfer via file syncing.
  • @dstillman Thank you for your information. I got it ... indeed, maybe that is the problem, since I have too many attachments, I turned off the "File Syncing" in "Preference". I am going to upgrade my storage maybe next month or later, then I will go back to this again.
  • Sorry. I have the same question as @kang1943 described. I have file sync enabled. But still a window saying 'Error Received error from Zotero server: Not found.' in the web library, and I cannot see the pictures in another device. @dstillman Do you have some other ideas about this problem. Thanks.