[Bug report] IEEE Create Bibliography from Item... formatting issue

edited April 21, 2023
The closest bug report I could find was this:

https://forums.zotero.org/discussion/comment/408689#Comment_408689

The problem, however, is when you paste the created bibliography into any word processor such as LibreOffice Write or MS Word. Here is how to produce the bug (using the bug report mentioned above with adjustments):

Steps to reproduce:

1. Select an entry
2. Right-Click and select "Create Bibliography from Item..."
3. Select IEEE or IEEE (with URL) as your citation style; Language: English (UK), Output Mode: Bibliography, Output Method: Copy to Clipboard
4. Paste the bibliography to a new/blank MS Word or LibreOffice Writer
5. The number in bracket is right-aligned and on a separate line, the rest is moved to the next line by a hard return (the rest of the entry is placed in another paragraph)

Expected result:

1. Everything must be in one paragraph
2. Everything must be left-aligned
3. The entry rest of the entry must follow the list number (after a space or as many spaces as is decided in the style)

Notes:

1. If you keep creating and pasting further entries into the same document bellow the first pasted entry, the latter instances might end up being left-aligned due to them following the paragraph style of what came before them, which will be left-aligned due to the 2nd paragraph style of the pasted materials. So, to try new export settings, close the document and start over again with a blank document

2. Other IEEE styles might also be affected, but I have not checked them myself

3. I am using Zotero 6.0.26 in LibreOffice 7.5.22 on an x-64 PC. This problem has been around for years, as far back as I can recall