More problems importing BibTex

I have installed Zotero at work (Windows XP) and at home (Linux Kubuntu 9.10) and I have the same problem at both sites. The code of the error is: 1332878938 and the error hapens both for large and small BibTex files.

When I click in import and I select the file (a BibTex) file the bar of "importing references" appear in the screen but after few seconds the firefox window for selecting the application for reading the file appears and zotero brokes. I was just able to import a Bibtext file generated by zotero. A simple four references file exported from RefWorks failed.

The file I try to impor consistis of the following references:

@article{RefWorks:120,
author={A. M. Acosta and R. F. Kirsch and E. F. Perreault},
year={2000},
title={A robotic manipulator for the characterization of two--dimensional dynamic stiffness using stochastic displacement perturbations},
journal={Journal of neuroscience methods},
volume={102},
pages={177–186}
}
}

@article{RefWorks:329,
author={B. Agnew},
year={2002},
month={10},
title={Managing multiple medications. Dangerous combinations. Multiple health problems can require multiple prescriptions, but not all combinations are safe},
journal={Diabetes Forecast.},
volume={55},
number={0095-8301; 10},
pages={89-91},
note={ID: 27; DA - 20031230; RP: IN FILE},
keywords={Adrenal Cortex Hormones; adverse effects; Diabetes Mellitus; Drug Interactions; Drug Therapy; Drugs,Non-Prescription; Humans; Hypoglycemic Agents; Polypharmacy; Safety; Self Medication; standards; therapeutic use},
url={PM:14768594}
}
}

@misc{RefWorks:88,
author={Mira Ahn},
year={2004},
title={Older people’s attitudes toward residential technology: the role of technology in aging in place}
}
}

@techreport{RefWorks:143,
author={J. R. Allen and A. Karchak and E. L. Bontrager},
year={1972},
title={Design and fabricate a pair of Rancho anthropomorphic manipulator},
institution={The Rancho Los Amigos Hospital Inc},
note={type: Technical Report}
}
'need some help. thanks