any information about Zotero extension for Pages? Endnote has published the extension for Pages

When will the Zotero extension for Pages be published? Or Is it in development? I hope it is, of course. Endnote has published the extension for Pages for a while, so I hope Zotero extension will be published soon, or I hope to hear it is in development. Word actually cannot work well on Mac especially when a paper has 150+ pages.
  • No, Pages doesn't allow plugins. The EndNote integration was written by Apple and has existed since ~2009. It's not possible for anyone else to make a plugin.

If you'd like this, tell Apple to worth with us to make it possible:

https://www.apple.com/feedback/pages.html
  • I heard that next generation of iOS will enable users to download apps from third stores, not just App Store. so is it possible that Mac will aleo enable other app developers like Zotero developers to develop the plugins for pages?
  • and I have feedbacked that I hope Zotero extension can be developed, though I don't know whether it will come true
  • Word cannot perform well, not smoothly I mean, when the pages get 150+. I have to save all the time in case the app crashed.