How to capture webpage from Connector folder icon

I'd like to capture a Zotero snapshot of a webpage using Connector, but the icon is the folder and the only options I can see are to capture the two associated PDFs, which I don't need. I can't figure out how to just grab the site. Is this possible? If so, I'd appreciate some instructions for how.
Thanks.
  • We always want an example URL with reports, but if you hover over the save button, you'll likely see that it's detecting a DOI on the page, which always shows the folder icon, since there's no guarantee it's a DOI for the current page. You can always right-click on the save button and choose a different translator to save with. In this case, you'd just pick "Save to Zotero (Web Page with Snapshot)" (or "without Snapshot") to save the current page.

In a future version, we'll likely always show the current webpage at the top of the selection list when a DOI is detected on the page.
  • @dstillman, Thank you! That was a very helpful answer that did, in fact, solve the problem. Much appreciated.