"Error occured" when editing an item

I reported the error: 1142584237

and the debug, here, too

Debug output has been sent to the Zotero server.
The Debug ID is D1856732951

Using b7.6 version of Zotero.

Opening Zotero, searching for the item I want to extend, typing the date field. The date filed wouldn't update as well as other fields either. When selecting the item in the library, new or the edited one, an error occurs. I couldn't found traces of this error in the forum, reporting it here.

The error occurs on all items I have tried, both on adding new info, or editing an non-empty field.

Cheers, M
  • Does this occur after restarting your computer?
  • edited December 28, 2009
    I'd also recommend disabling any other extensions you have installed—try that first, actually.
    I tried restarting the PC. too (before reporting :)).

Disabling all add-ons, even the default ones, did not change the erroneous behaviour.
    p.s. This error occur in one of my three libraries from which one has the exactly same FF settings (profiles copied, but path to the library was changed).
  • Don't have all that much else to advise here, but you're having the same issue as in this thread:

http://forums.zotero.org/discussion/10022/

In that case, restarting did the trick. Perhaps something I or the other user said on that thread (deleting zotero.sqlite-journal?) might suggest a solution.
    I feel very embarrassed and ashamed. I made managing of my three library perfect two days ago: I created multiple profiles for FF and "dedicated" and designed them fully to Zotero. But I didn't disable Zotero on my default FF profile. Yes, it kept the .journal file locked. Thank you very much for your flash-quick responses and I wish you a nice day, Z