Adding references from second group library from my Zotero account into Microsoft Word document

Hello,

I work as as a postdoc and trying to use Zotero for adding references in my manuscript. I have 2 two group libraries in my Zotero account and each containing scientific publications which I stored for future use. I want to insert the papers from these in different places of my manuscript as and when during the manuscript preparation.
But when I try to do it using the Zotero tab of Word, it always picks papers from only the first group. This time i want to use the second one. For example:

I have two Group libraries 1) "Lab" and 2) Mine.
I want to insert references from "Mine" group. But Zotero in MS Word (after installing plugin) only shows papers stored in "lab" group. How do I get Word to insert the papers I stored in 2) instead of 1)

I want this to be done exactly like it usually does by prompting me the citation just after typing the first few words of the title in the "Add/Edit citation" tab in MS Word.

MSS
  • I think there's some sort of confusion here. This just works. The citation dialog shows matching results from all libraries.
  • Not in word. It does show the two of them separately in the online and desktop version.... but doesnt show any papers stored in the second group in the Word document
  • edited March 29, 2023
    Can you take a screenshot that shows the problem and either upload it somewhere (Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.) and provide a link here or email it to us at support@zotero.org with a link to this thread? (We'll respond here in either case.)