Display many items using different pages

It looks like verbose if all the items display in single page.
Why not display them in different pages, eg. 10 items for each page.
  • No replay for this topic?
  • I don't know what you're referring to in your original post. Zotero? The website? Please be more explicit.
  • We have many items in the library. Some times I just want to see the preceding ones, however it will display all the items in one window, which will slow my computer. Why not arrange the items in the library with different pages, just like google does not display all the results in one page but in many pages. If doing it like this, it looks like better.
  • I still don't even know if you're talking about the Zotero extension or the website.
  • I refer to the Zotero Firefox extension. I click the Zotero icon in the status bar and the Zotero interface appears. In the middle column is a list of all the items. I have many references and all the items display in single list in single page. I mean whether the items can be displayed in several pages such as 10 items in each page but not all the items in one list. Just like in this forum there are so many discussions that the comments have to be divided into pages and the users can use NEXT button to read the later comments. If the items in Zotero can be arranged in the same manner, I think the interface will look tidy, nice and ordered.
  • Data on web pages needs to be loaded via the network, which is why paging is used. It's not something that makes sense in a local program.

To deal with subsets of your data in the client, use collections or saved searches.