Cannot add Bibliography section in Google Docs

Report ID D195686514

Using Google Docs integration in Google Chrome Version 111.0.5563.64 (Official Build) (arm64) and also Google Chrome Version 111.0.5563.64 (Official Build)(x86_64).
Zotero 6.0.23
Two different computers: MacBookPro, 13-inch, M2, 2022 and iMac Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2020 (3.1 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i5).

When I click 'Add/edit bibliography', I am getting the following error:
'Zotero experienced an error updating your document.

Would you like to view troubleshooting instructions?

No Yes'

Very frustrating getting this after I linked already all the citations to my >100-page document.
  • Does this happen in a new google doc as well, or only in the large, existing one?

If not, have you actually run through the troubleshooting instructions? (In particular the last step)
  • edited March 24, 2023
    Thanks for your comment Adam. Yes, I have, and have sent the report. I have been deleting sections of the document trying to find a citation that is provoking the issue, but none was found. It happening in this document now, but it's happened before in another document, but that one was small so I just removed all citations, copied the text to a new document and solved it. This one is over 100 pages, with most citations added already, and I don't really understand what's going on. I sent the debug report with the ID indicated in my previous post. Hopefully Zotero dev team can look it up and find a solution