Fast track to remove suffixes, prefixes, page references from all citations?

Any fast-track exists to what subject line means?
Delete all at once.
  • no, sorry. Citation styles can be coded to ignore page references, but not affixes and there's no bulk delete.
  • Also no chance to outsource all citations affixes to bibliography (when style without citation footnotes is used)? Means affix neither in source reference, nor footnotes are present to house affixes.
    Use-case: It is wanted document property to not have citation footnotes.
  • You're posting a lot, frequently the same thing in multiple threads. Let's fix your issue with your current citation style first, then we can look further.
  • Sorry for this. I just try to eliminate problems by trying out this and that option. You're right the last one is identical to penultimate one. But remaining ones should rather be close to another one instead of doubling them.
    I also try to understand components of one citation, interactions, advantages and shortcomings of style properties for my work and how got rules interact with environment.

* my current point is to shift page reference to bibliography item - I am going now to use IEEE.
    However in close past I tried to use zotero style editor to disable the display of title in citation footnote which didn't succeed. I was not able to find the reason.
    * zotero style editor help/manual could be helpful but I found none.
    I don't know how to use style editor properly (especially those two fields right and left to fixed : and what kinds of modifications are not possible using editor.
    * If - according to your kind statement previously - it is possible to shift page reference from source reference to footnote maybe it is possible also to do the same but bibliography as the target of shift. If yes, how to accomplish it in zotero style editor?