Advanced Search Date + Time

Hello,

Is there a way to include DateTime as a parameter for Date Added or Date Modified? For example, to search for documents modified after 2023-03-19 23:00?

I tried variations on UTC date stamps that did not return results and the smallest unit for "is in the last" is days (not hours or minutes).

I imported several batches of files and was trying to identify the files for one of the batches.

Thank you.
  • edited March 20, 2023
    Edit: Comment partially correct. Please see @dstillman comment. I thought local was the way to perform it, without first checking with your format. Sorry for the laziness.

I think it must match the format of your local. In my case, the local is US.UTF-8 (Linux) and the date and time is displayed MM/DD/YYYY, hh:mm:ss AM/PM. So I would have to search in the Advanced Search, with your example, Date Modified is after 3/19/2023, 11:00 PM
  • Local dates are fine, but ISO 8601 dates will also work. E.g., [Date Modified] [is after] [2023-03-19] or [2023-03-19 23:00:00].

It looks like timestamps without seconds aren't working properly, so that might be what you're seeing, @CityPrincess. We'll look into that.
  • Awesome, Thank you! The ISO with seconds is working as desired.

I couldn't get local dates to work, for example a search for [2023-03-19 22:11:48] will produce results but [3/19/2023, 10:11:48 PM] and the few variations I tried did not return results.