ID della segnalazione: 1345065099

Hi, I've got a problem with my Zotero connector (browser Chrome). Every time I try to import a list of risult from this site:


Zotero returns always the same error I copy below:
[JavaScript Error: "HTTP request to has timed out after 15000ms" {file: "chrome-extension://ekhagklcjbdpajgpjgmbionohlpdbjgc/zotero.js" line: 341}]

Both my Connector and Chrome are updated.
Can anybody help me?

  • What's the actual problem that you're experiencing (rather than an error from an error report)?

    Can you save other pages (e.g., this forum page)?
  • Thank you for your reply. Yes I can import in my library almost every other pages (like this one), the error occurs only with the platform I linked, it is the discovery tool of our University.
    When I click on the connector on the list of results, it doesn't import any reference returning the error.
    Other colleagues use the connector with my same browser (chrome) and it works properly with them.
  • Can you restart Zotero and your browser and provide Debug IDs from the Zotero Connector and Zotero for reloading the page and trying unsuccessfully to save?
  • Good morning!
    I hope to have understood correctly what you asked to me
    this is the debug ID with Zotero D1566235942
    this is the debug ID with the Connector D91262551
  • You are saving too many items at the time and the publisher website is limiting you. Unfortunately there is little we can do, you will have to save less items.
  • In my opinion it's not only a problem of too many items to save. The error occurs sometimes also while importing 3 or 4 items. And once the error occurred the first time, after that it goes on to occur even with one single item.
    The problem seems to be related with Zotero translators, but I've tried everything I've read here
    without any success.
    In the last days the issue is getting worse because at first I had the problem only with our Academic Discovery tool, now I have the same problem with Scopus and Proquest Central too, and sometimes with Web of Science. With Google Scholar instead it works properly also while trying to import lots of item.
    These days the number of colleagues who have the same problem like mine is increasing.
    I've tried to change browser too (from Chrome to Firefox) but it didn't help.
    I don't know what to do anymore

Sign In or Register to comment.