How to re-install missing Writer plugin

Hello
I upgraded Writer from 7.3 to 7.5 but I lost the plugin for Zotero. The Zotero>Tools>AddOn does not even work anymore and there is not 'install plugin' on Zotero toolbar.
How can I install the zotero plugin on LibreOffice 7.5?
Thank you
  • Addendum.
    I have seen there is an Zotero>preferences>Cite>WordProcessor window, but no distribution of Writer are listed.
    On the button Reinstall>ManualInstallation, there is a file Zotero...oxt I used for the Writer 7.3, but when I click it nothing happens.
    On the button Reinstall>addDirectory, what directory shall I use? when I use `~/.config/libreoffice` (or subfolders) nothing happens.
  • It's just a standard LO extension. You can install it into LO in the standard ways, but that's not something we can help with. Generally you would be able to just double-click it, but if for some reason you still have both versions on your system or double-clicking isn't working, you'd have to install it through the Extension Manager in LO.
  • That is the problem: it is a standard LO extension, yet it does not work. Shall I link writer to the oxt file?
  • edited March 6, 2023
    Re-read my message. If you're having trouble, you'd have to say exactly what the problem is, but you didn't engage at all with what I said.