Zotero in word is gone
Hii!
I installed Zotero 6 or 7 months ago. It worked perfectly until a month or so ago. The button in my word is gone, so I can't add any Zotero things to my word document. I have installed it again, but that doesn't fix my problem. I also tried the button to add it again in Microsoft. I told me the installation went well, but it still isn't visible on word 2016. I don't know what I can do to get the button back, but I want it because my colleagues also use it, so I need Zotero to work.
Can anybody help me?
I installed Zotero 6 or 7 months ago. It worked perfectly until a month or so ago. The button in my word is gone, so I can't add any Zotero things to my word document. I have installed it again, but that doesn't fix my problem. I also tried the button to add it again in Microsoft. I told me the installation went well, but it still isn't visible on word 2016. I don't know what I can do to get the button back, but I want it because my colleagues also use it, so I need Zotero to work.
Can anybody help me?
-
dstillman Zotero Teamhttps://www.zotero.org/support/word_processor_plugin_troubleshooting#zotero_toolbar_doesn_t_appear
Upgrade Storage