New in-text citation breaks bibliography's text format
Hi,
I have a strange issue, and I can't find related information after searching the internet for hours.
After inserting a specific reference as an in-text citation, the bibliography's text format was removed/broken. All italics text in the bibliography became normal. I can't figure out what the cause would be.
I exported the item as a Zotero rdf file which can be downloaded from here:
https://indiana-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/chen273_iu_edu/EgUxk8_yrABMtZEHh3wOeywBfWKC8vkypikQIjohEAfuTg?e=nSP3aZ
Any suggestion? Thanks!
I have a strange issue, and I can't find related information after searching the internet for hours.
After inserting a specific reference as an in-text citation, the bibliography's text format was removed/broken. All italics text in the bibliography became normal. I can't figure out what the cause would be.
I exported the item as a Zotero rdf file which can be downloaded from here:
https://indiana-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/chen273_iu_edu/EgUxk8_yrABMtZEHh3wOeywBfWKC8vkypikQIjohEAfuTg?e=nSP3aZ
Any suggestion? Thanks!
-
dstillman Zotero TeamProbably just this Word bug: https://www.zotero.org/support/kb/italics_in_word_bibliographies
-
wcchenThank you! It seems like this is the cause.
Upgrade Storage