Citation overrides old citation
Hi Team
Hope you are doing great
In my report, I have 7 citations and when I am adding the 8th one, the previous one gets overridden and the newer citation also has [7] mark.
Can anyone help why it is overriding the previous citation
Thanks
Hope you are doing great
In my report, I have 7 citations and when I am adding the 8th one, the previous one gets overridden and the newer citation also has [7] mark.
Can anyone help why it is overriding the previous citation
Thanks
Upgrade Storage
Citation style: IEEE, what does two citations close to each other means? Can you please guide
By close to each other I literally mean that they next to each other -- or almost next to each other in the text, as in [7] or [8].
What happens if you click the "Refresh" button before inserting the [8] reference?