Copy bibtex with translator not working for one specific item

I have a translator which I use to convert the Command-Shift-C copy into a format that I use elsewhere. This is working well for all items, except this one.

I can't figure out what is going wrong. Have done a debug and submitted it (Reference: D1709419508)

Not sure where I can submit my .bib for the item and translation.js if that helps?
  • You appear to be using a custom export translator. I'm afraid we can't help with that.
  • Damn. Thanks anyway :)
  • Is it possible to show in debug where it's failing? The debug logs only an issue with base translator file.

(1)(+0000009): TypeError: " - " is not a function doExport@chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/translation/translate_firefox.js line 425 > eval:45:26 rest@chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/translate/src/translation/translate.js:1340:24 Zotero.Translate.Base.prototype._translateTranslatorLoaded</<@chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/translate/src/translation/translate.js:1325:34
  • edited February 26, 2023
    That string is from your translator. (And the eval line number might be the line in your code.)
  • Ahhh perfect. Thanks for your help