Zotero experienced an error updating your document.

Hi,

Code error 1097919053

While working with an OpenOffice document, since this afternoon Zotero doesn't work. This morning it was fine but since I tried to change the stylo of the citations it's been a nightmare. It doesn't insert any other citation, each time I try to edit one citation it appears a message: Zotero Integration. Zotero experienced an error updating your document.

Please help !!!!

Forward information : I'm using the french Zotero version. There are some other citations inserted with the OpenOffice processor and I'm trying to convert those who are left into Zotero fields.

thx !

Radinito
  • Further Information :

I'm working with OpenOffice 3.1.1 for Windows
    I 'm using Zotero 2.0b7.6 and the OpenOffice Integration 3.0a5

Un conseil svp ????
  • edited December 18, 2009
    Did you generate that Report ID after receiving the error and before restarting Firefox?

Have you tried copying and pasting the document content into a new document?
  • Salut Dan !

Thanks for your help I look for that Report ID in the Zotero tools just after having this problem. At the time, I had already restarted twice Z and OO.

I didn't copy nor paste in a document. But here are some news : I simply changed the Style Citation and it fixed everything. First, I was using a Chicago Style, then I tried to change to Modern Humanities Research ... and the crashed happened. It restarted when I got again into Chicago.

Any idea about this, cause I'd really want to try with Modern Humanities ... Why it crashed with this style ?

Merci !

Radinito
  • Thanks for your help I look for that Report ID in the Zotero tools just after having this problem. At the time, I had already restarted twice Z and OO.
    Sorry, I don't quite understand this. Do you mean that you did or did not restart Firefox since the error occurred? The error log is cleared when you restart Firefox, so error reports need to be sent in after the problem occurs and before restarting Firefox. If that wasn't the case, please send in another one immediately after generating the error.