zotero.sqlite syn error lead to zotero.sqlite.damaged

I have suffered from the syn error of zotero. And then I checked the database, it seems to be broken or damaged.
How could I recover from this damage.

When I try to open the zotero, it gives me the following pop-up window notice.

[Exception... "Could not convert JavaScript argument arg 0 [mozIStorageService.openDatabase]" nsresult: "0x80570009 (NS_ERROR_XPC_BAD_CONVERT_JS)" location: "JS frame :: chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/db.js :: Zotero.DBConnection.prototype._handleCorruptionMarker :: line 1324" data: no]
Zotero.DBConnection.prototype._handleCorruptionMarker@chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/db.js:1324:24
From previous event:
ZoteroService@file:///D:/Zotero%20Roboat/Install/components/zotero-service.js:347:7
@chrome://zotero/content/include.js:4:14
  • I'm not sure what you mean by a "syn error", but see Corrupted Database. Something is very wrong if you're getting this error, including I believe there not being any automatic backup files for zotero.sqlite in the data directory. As noted on that page, this usually occurs if the data directory is in a cloud storage folder or network drive.

You'll want to delete the zotero.sqlite.is.corrupt file and try various versions of zotero.sqlite, either from that folder or from other backups of yours.
  • Thanks so much for your promptly reply. Based on your suggestions, I have reparied the damage.
  • edited February 17, 2023
    Did you have your data directory on the local disk or somewhere else?

If the local disk, what version of Zotero do you have? Are you running the release version or the beta?