Zotero multiple sources not working

Hi there,

I have used Zotero for severall years, but have had to change to a new laptop recently and I can get Zotero to add single sources but not multiple. I am working. on a Mac.

I am using the same MS word document (my thesis due in two weeks so urgently need to resolve this) and I am using the same library etc. as I was using on my last computer.

I like Zotero classic view, so the way I am trying to add multiple sources is by selecting multiple sources, then going back to my items, finding the one I want and trying to click the right-hand arrow to get it to be added to the list. The right-hand arrow is the only one lit up, but when I select it nothing happens.

I have tried adding a single source and then editing that to add the multiple sources and there is no difference there.

I have reinstalled the word plug in and checked for Zotero updates.

Any solutions would be so greatly appreciated.

I have not tried to use the quick cite format window, only classic view. This is because I have a vision impairment and don't find the quick cite view user friendly, but if you had specific instructions on something I could try in that mode I am desperate to resolve this so will try anything.

Many thanks!