Some sites with PDF translator not able to be saved in Zotero as PDF or webpage

For some sites, especially Australian Government sites for publications, the site will appear with a Zotero PDF translator icon (see, eg, https://www.dss.gov.au/families-and-children-programs-services-children-protecting-australias-children-safe-and-supported-the-national-framework-for-protecting-australias-children-2021-2031/safe-and-supported-first-action-plan-2023-2026). However, the icon never actually saves the PDF - which may be because there are typically multiple versions of the document. I wouldn't mind this so much if it would at least save the webpage data, but it doesn't - meaning I have to then manually import the site. I do a lot of saving like this and it appears to be happening on more and more sites - any ideas very welcome!
  • I'm not sure what you mean by "the site will appear with a Zotero PDF translator icon". That URL is just a regular webpage, so all you should see is a gray webpage icon, with "Save to Zotero (Web Page with Snapshot)" in the tooltip. You can click on either of the two PDFs to get the PDF icon and save the PDF directly.

If you're seeing something different, can you provide a Debug ID from the Zotero Connector for reloading the page and trying to save?