Feature Request: Add Shortcuts to Subscript, Superscript and format reset.

I have been using Zotero 6 for a year and I really appreciate the inline math formula feature that it has. However, sometimes it gets complicated when I just want to type in a simple subscript. If I want to type CO2 in the correct way, I have to use the $CO_2$, instead of simply selecting 2 and pressing 'ctrl+=' to create a subscript, like it is in Word of Office.

I understand that pure typing experience in markdown related notepad applications are critical to a lot of people, but sometimes I kind of just want to be lazy and be less organized. I really wish in the future version of Zotero that these shortcuts can be added, or can be even modified by users.

Similar requests were put out several years ago, and someone had a working solution. In 2017 there's a tutorial on the same subject (adding customized shortcuts), but it doesn't work for me anymore. Check this: https://forums.zotero.org/discussion/66611/add-custom-shortcut-in-the-notes-editor-tinymce-tuto

I don't know if it's because after 5 years, Zotero's environment has changed a lot. Anyway, hope that my advice makes sense, and if anyone has an updated version of adding subscript shortcuts in tinyMCE in Zotero, please let me know.

Thank you again for providing me with this wonderful software!