Problem with Chrome urgent

I have the latest version of Chrome which I use to link to Zotero. I have a plugin for word for Chrome that is refusing to display my university's Moodle page. When I swap to Firefox there is no problem.
I am halfway through my dissertation. Can I change to using Zotero via Firefox? is that possible? Will I have to delete my chrome version, and if doing so does it affect my library and the references in existing my Word document? Thank you.
  • I'm not quite sure I understand whether you think your issues are related to Zotero (they're probably not) or if you you just want to switch browsers beacuse of them, but in any case, you can use Zotero with any brower on your system, you don't have to remove the Chrome extension and it won't affect anything else at all: the browser connector is completely separate from your Zotero library.
  • I can't thank you enough for your quick response. It is an issue with chrome. I have downloaded Zotero and it's working on Firefox. Thank you again for your help.