file missing
The storage space displayed in zotero is insufficient. At this time, I opened the file location of a word file, renamed the file, and then the file disappeared. When I opened it again from zotero, an error was displayed. Then I restarted the computer, and the word version was restored to the very old version. Can I find the latest word file in this case
Upgrade Storage
If you need to rename a file, you can click the title at the top of the item pane after clicking on the attachment, which allows Zotero to continue tracking it.
We can consider showing a warning if 1) a file can't be found, 2) the file is available online, and 3) there's a file with a different name in the same storage subfolder, asking which file you want to keep. But the storage folder is really meant to be managed by Zotero, and it doesn't expect changes to be made from outside.