Download files at sync time

Hi,
I formatted my computer and reinstalled Zotero. First, I choose file syncing to download files as needed. Then I changed it to download files at sync time, but Zotero does not sync all files. I removed Zotero and reinstalled it, but it still does not sync all files.
How can I solve the problem?
Thank you
  • Re-installing is rarely useful for fixing issues, certainly not with syncing.
    Run through https://www.zotero.org/support/kb/files_not_syncing
  • Hi,
    Thank you so much.
    My problem is not "The attached file could not be found". I connıt download the files on the cloud when I choose to download files at sync time.
  • I don't know what you mean by that. If you're not getting "attached file could not be found", how do you know that it's not downloading?
  • Because the sync arrow does not return around.
  • You'd have to describe your problem in a bit more detail. If you're not getting an error trying to open a file, what exactly is the problem. Try to describe what *you* want to do and are not able to, not what you think Zotero should be doing.
  • The sync arrow does not return and does not download my files in the library even though the file syncing mode is "download files at sync time"
  • It doesn't help if you just repeat what you've already said. I really don't understand what you're trying to do. I understand you're expecting the sync button to turn (not something you should pay much attention to, btw.), but I don't, e.g., understand why you know the files aren't already downloaded if you're getting no error message trying to open them.
  • I am not repeating anything. I have 5000 files but it doesn't sync. I am clicking the green arrow many times but it did not sync. Somehow it just started to sync. This is all my history. The question is why it did not sync before but now it started.