Extracting Annotations and Notes from Zotero to Word

Hi everyone, I am experiencing problem exporting note to Word. I have a lot paper annotated with notes. When I select "add note" it only prompts few papers, not all of them. I would appreciate if anyone could help me fix this or suggest me other ways I can import to Word. Thank you
  • dstillman Zotero Team
    edited January 31, 2023
    Add Note will let you insert Zotero notes into Word with active Zotero citations that can be used by the Word plugin for generating a bibliography.

    You can't currently insert individual annotations. The normal process is to add annotations to notes within Zotero itself (either one at a time or all annotations from one or more PDFs), perhaps add some additional thoughts to the notes, and then add that note to your word processor document and have active citations.
Sign In or Register to comment.