How to relink citations and bibliography to another Google Docs?

Sorry for the bad grammar. I have separate gdocs for draft 1, draft 2, and final. When I paste the texts with citations to another gdocs, then click add bibliography, all the citations become unlinked and there's no bibliography. I don't have collaborators on Gdocs. The laptop that I use has Windows 10 Pro.

These messages pop-up
"You must insert a citation before performing this operation"
"These citations have become unlinked from Zotero. You will need to relink them before they will update or appear in your bibliography"
  • Are you doing this on a computer that has Zotero Connector installed in the browser? If you copy and paste smaller portions of the document, does it copy with citations? Could you submit a Report ID from Zotero Connector?
  • @adomasven Zotero Connector is installed in the browser. My Zotero account is signed in when I use it on Gdocs, and 'My Library' is also open.

Thank you for the help! but the citations and bibliography are working fine now :) but when I paste texts with citations to other gdocs, I sometimes get "response is not defined". I click "OK", then paste the text again, then it works.

The automatic citation is not working even if there's a check on "Automatically update citations". I manually refresh it to update the bibliography.
  • We're still interested in figuring out what's causing this. Would you submit a Report ID from Zotero Connector and also take a video recording of the error where you see "response is not defined" and send it to support@zotero.org with a link to this thread?