Installing Zotero silently in ComputerLabs - with connectors for FireFox, Chrome and Edge?

Hi.
I have done this before with version 5.0.74 of Zotero and the Connector for FireFox. To have the installation run silently we then used the runtime parameter -ms. Is this true for version 6.0.19 as well? To make the connector global i.e. activated in FireFox for all new users - the XPI (zotero@chnm.gmu.edu.xpi) was placed in this folder:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\distribution.

My problems at the moment are:
To find where I can download the connectors for all three browsers whithout just getting them installed!
- Please Zotero - you must have some download service for us administrators who need to download them as files for distribution to other computers?

Second I need to find if there is a way to make the connectors for Chrome and Edge global too? Do you know?

Sincerly
Silva Danielsson
IT support, IT-dept. Gothenburg University

• You can always get the Firefox XPI from the download page. To get a URL that always retrieves the latest version, remove the version= parameter from the URL.

Chrome and Edge extensions are distributed from their respective stores like all other public extensions, and Google and Microsoft provide documentation for enterprises to force or allow installations using the extension ids. That doesn't have anything to do with Zotero specifically and isn't something we can help with.

The desktop app installer hasn't changed.