Chrome error

Report ID 1797888566

Everytime I attempt to save a pdf from one of the sites I have been using the Zotero connector is greyed out in my browser and nothing happens. An address where this has occurred is:
Chrome-extension://efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj/https://parlipapers-proquest-com.ezproxy.sl.nsw.gov.au/parlipapers/result/pqpdocumentview:pdfevent?pgid=85e5c2fc-b5f5-44c8-9ae1-0ab2c29058e0?&pdf=/app-bin/parliamentary-paper/1/3/6/f/1890-066966_complete.pdf

My desktop computer is running Windows 11 with all system updates applied and my Zotero software is up to date. I have tried accesing the same document using Miscrosoft Edge and the same thing occurs.

If I access the site from my Windows 10 laptop everything works as normal, which makes me think this is a Windows 11 issue.

Any ideas? Thank you
William
  • edited January 7, 2023
    You need to disable the Acrobat browser extension if you want to save PDFs directly. Note that you're not actually on an HTTPS URL — you're on the chrome-extension:// URL for the Acrobat extension, which Zotero isn't able to run on.
  • Thank you for the respone, once I followed your advice everything worked properly. I'm not sure if it's possible, but if you can it might be worth adding that information for people when they add the extension to their browses