Style Error: Journal of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Anesthesia
Using this style, I see differences between my output and expected output.
Expected output (based on the JCVA website, https://www.jcvaonline.com/article/S1053-0770(08)00207-3/fulltext#secd13901975e204):
Ball C, Westhorpe R: Intravenous Induction Agents: Etomidate. Anaesth Intensive Care, 30:405–405, 2002
Actual Output:
Ball C, Westhorpe R: Intravenous Induction Agents: Etomidate. [Internet]Anaesth Intensive Care [Internet] SAGE Publications Ltd, 30:405–405, 2002 [cited 2022]Retrieved from: https://doi.org/10.1177/0310057X0203000401
I am not able to adequately update this format myself but I am trying to update the .csl file. I noticed it has not been updated since 2014. Additionally, using this format in a word document inserts a superscript for the reference number, but the format required by the journal says "Simply insert the reference number in parentheses in the text and type the reference list." So that also needs to be changed. If anyone could fix this, I would be grateful!
Expected output (based on the JCVA website, https://www.jcvaonline.com/article/S1053-0770(08)00207-3/fulltext#secd13901975e204):
Ball C, Westhorpe R: Intravenous Induction Agents: Etomidate. Anaesth Intensive Care, 30:405–405, 2002
Actual Output:
Ball C, Westhorpe R: Intravenous Induction Agents: Etomidate. [Internet]Anaesth Intensive Care [Internet] SAGE Publications Ltd, 30:405–405, 2002 [cited 2022]Retrieved from: https://doi.org/10.1177/0310057X0203000401
I am not able to adequately update this format myself but I am trying to update the .csl file. I noticed it has not been updated since 2014. Additionally, using this format in a word document inserts a superscript for the reference number, but the format required by the journal says "Simply insert the reference number in parentheses in the text and type the reference list." So that also needs to be changed. If anyone could fix this, I would be grateful!
Upgrade Storage