Trouble inserting Zotero citations into Word document
Hello,
I have been trying to insert my citations into a word document on my macbook and keep getting error messages despite the fact that I have followed all of the troubleshooting steps online. I also can't get the bibliography to display. Can someone please help me? It would be really great to just be able to talk to someone briefly by phone. Thank you for your help.
I have been trying to insert my citations into a word document on my macbook and keep getting error messages despite the fact that I have followed all of the troubleshooting steps online. I also can't get the bibliography to display. Can someone please help me? It would be really great to just be able to talk to someone briefly by phone. Thank you for your help.
Upgrade Storage
Does it work in a new, empty document? If so, follow Troubleshooting Errors in Word Processor Documents through to the end, which you haven't done.
If you can't insert a citation into a new, empty document, we'd want to see a Report ID after triggering that.
Do you recommend inserting all of the citations as you write, and then creating the bibliography at the end of the work?
As I say, though, if you're getting errors in the existing document, you'll want to follow those steps through to the end.