Zotero as database for managing slideshows?

I have a need that Zotero might fulfill, but even if all the information seems to be in place, it probably cannot be made to work without a new plug-in. I have a few hundred slideshows containing, say, 10000 slides. A database would simplify the management of all the slides.

Slideshows can be stored in Zotero and when picking up a file with a slideshow, the individual slides in it can be inspected by scrolling. After selecting the slideshow and adding it to Zotero, the record itself however cannot be viewed in further detail, except by clicking on it and opening Libre Impress. This is logical, since the record , the "unit" in a reference library would be the entire slideshow. For my purpose, the individual slides from all the slideshows however should be simultaneously visible as low-resolution, tagged jpeg:s. There are a few such solutions available for Powerpoint, that can scan catalogs for slideshows and enter the individual slides in a database ( http://www.simplyzoom.com/). The user can pick slides from multiple slideshows in the library and use te program for selecting the best slide from different available versions. Feasible in Zotero?