Changes made on Android tablet not showing up in desktop app

edited December 7, 2022
This discussion was created from comments split from: Zotero and Onyx Boox - worth it?.
  • Is there any progress in opening the articles via the zotero mobile application? otherwise typed notes are not visible
  • I'm not sure what you're referring to here. Can you say more?
  • I am using zotero mobile app. The changes I make on the tablet are not reflected in the zotero application on the computer.
  • We really need you to say more. It's not at all clear what you're referring to. See Steps to Reproduce for the kind of description we would need to help you.

For syncing problems in general, see Changes Not Syncing.
  • I use the zoo for zetero program on my Onyzx Boox device. Markings and notes made in pdf files on my tablet are not synchronized with the zotero program on the computer. On my Onyx, is it possible to open pdf files with zotero and not with neo reader?
  • OK, we don't have anything to do with the Zoo — that's a third-party app. An official Android app is in development.

If the PDF reader you're using saves changes back to the PDF and Zoo uploads the PDF, the updated file will sync to the desktop app and the annotations will be visible in the built-in PDF reader. That's about all I can tell you.
  • edited December 7, 2022
    Thank you very much for your answer. I started using the Zotero app today. It's a really good app. I have used some applications called Men.. and end.. before.
    I wish you continued success. In the mobile application you will make, the synchronization of the changes in the pdf files with the zotero on the computer will bring you a new age.
    Kind regards