Downloading just one subcollection

Hi I am trying to download just one file (subcollection) under a large project (collection). The RIS file contains the entire collection no matter what I do. Any help would be appreciated. I have not had this issue in the past.
  • Not clear what you're referring to. Can you explain exactly what you're doing, step by step?
  • Sure, I do systematic reviews and one of the teams made separate folders (blue) under the main collection (brown folder). They also did some test folders (blue). Then they put all the resources we need to move *export RIS) into the Covidence software in one folder which I believe you call a subcollection, nested under the main project file (brown). When I try and download that blue folder of the resources I need to move, all the documents in all the subfolders download. I have tried several things to just get that one folder to export and it keeps grabbing all the contents of all the subfolders. I hope that is more clear. How do I limit my export to one blue subcollection folder? Thank you for any help you can offer.
  • How are you downloading that collection though? Which buttons do you click where? The right way to go would be right-click on the Collection--> Export Collection

Export Library in the File menu always exports the whole library
  • Thank you so much! That was my issue I was using the pull-down. Much appreciated!