Strange rendering of umlaut while editing field

I noticed that the rendering of an umlaut character is different while initially editing a field. In the below video, the Ü looks different when initially pasting some text into the Title field vs. after the change is saved. If I later click on the field, the unaccented version of the character is displayed but after saving the umlaut character is still correctly displayed (sorry, I didn't capture this part in the video).

This is with version 6.0.18 on Linux.
  • I can no longer reproduce this using 7.0.0-beta.17+8017b2ab1 (64-bit). Not sure if this was fixed at some point, or if something changed on my end.
Sign In or Register to comment.